SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — In today’s edition of The World According to Gary, Gary is back!
After taking a two week vacation, Mr. Radnich catches up with Darya Folsom on the latest sports headlines.
The current Dodgers team is one of the best the franchise has ever seen – Gary wishes Vin Scully waited one more year to retire.
In fact, the team is so good, they’ve got granny’s flashing the crowd at their games.
Gary gets a chance to weigh in on Marshawn Lynch sitting during the National Anthem in the Raider’s first pre-season game.
Last on the agenda, one of the only female NFL football coaches is right here in the Bay Area.
Catch it all in today’s Gary’s World!
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIRGINIA RALLY ATTENDEE NO LONGER EMPLOYED AT BERKELEY’S TOP DOG
- RALLY HELD FOR OAKLAND NURSE BEING DEPORTED BACK TO MEXICO
- N. KOREAN LEADER BRIEFED ON GUAM MISSILE-LAUNCH PLAN
- POLICE: 5 INJURED IN DRIVE-BY SHOOTING IN SAN JOSE
- 4-YEAR-OLD SHOT SEVERAL TIMES AT STOCKTON GAS STATION
- DAD TELLS DAUGHTER HE KILLED HER MOM 30 YEARS AGO