SAN JOSE (KRON) — As a rule of thumb, whenever you drive onto private property, like a parking lot for instance, most, if not all traffic laws, don’t apply.
However, in a very popular area in San Jose, which is private property, things are a wee bit different.
Stanley Roberts explains.
He’s in Santana Row.
Watch the above video to see Stanley’s full report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- BAY AREA MAN KILLED IN BARCELONA TERROR ATTACK
- OAKLAND FIREFIGHTER KILLED IN SAN JOSE SHOOTING
- MAN WHO LOST SOME EYESIGHT FROM PAST ECLIPSE HAS A WARNING
- POLICE STANDOFF PROMPTS LOCKDOWN AT SAN JOSE SCHOOL
- VIDEO: 10-YEAR-OLD BOY DELIVERS BABY BROTHER
- TEEN WAS DRIVING 107 MPH WHEN SHE CRASHED, KILLING TWO