LOS ANGELES (KRON) — A new O.J. Simpson pop-up museum opened Friday in Los Angeles’s Chinatown.
The museum features different parts of O.J.’s life from his famous murder trial to his days playing football.
It even has a replica white bronco that O.J. was driving while he was being chased by police.
The museum’s creator actually grew up in Brentwood when the murder trial was happening.
The pop-up runs from until Aug. 22.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- BAY AREA MAN KILLED IN BARCELONA TERROR ATTACK
- OAKLAND FIREFIGHTER KILLED IN SAN JOSE SHOOTING
- MAN WHO LOST SOME EYESIGHT FROM PAST ECLIPSE HAS A WARNING
- POLICE STANDOFF PROMPTS LOCKDOWN AT SAN JOSE SCHOOL
- VIDEO: 10-YEAR-OLD BOY DELIVERS BABY BROTHER
- TEEN WAS DRIVING 107 MPH WHEN SHE CRASHED, KILLING TWO