NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – The Powerball jackpot has climbed to an estimated $535,000,000.
For the 19th straight time the drawing came up flat Wednesday.
The multi-million-dollar payout has been growing since the June 10 drawing.
Players are always excited when a jackpot reaches such an incredible amount. We want to remind people to have fun, but please play responsibly—it only takes one ticket to win,” said Rebecca Hargrove, President and CEO of the Tennessee Education Lottery Corporation. “And also, remember to sign your ticket immediately after purchase.”
The current jackpot is the fifth largest in Powerball history.
The winning numbers are 17,19,39,43,68, and the Powerball number is 13.
Powerball’s record jackpot is $1.586 billion.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- BAY AREA MAN KILLED IN BARCELONA TERROR ATTACK
- OAKLAND FIREFIGHTER KILLED IN SAN JOSE SHOOTING
- MAN WHO LOST SOME EYESIGHT FROM PAST ECLIPSE HAS A WARNING
- POLICE STANDOFF PROMPTS LOCKDOWN AT SAN JOSE SCHOOL
- VIDEO: 10-YEAR-OLD BOY DELIVERS BABY BROTHER
- TEEN WAS DRIVING 107 MPH WHEN SHE CRASHED, KILLING TWO