CHESTERFIELD, MO. (WFLA/CNN) – People celebrated Monday’s solar eclipse in all kinds of ways, but the cutest was at a hospital in Missouri.
The staff at St. Luke’s Hospital dressed up babies born over the law few hours of the eclipse in eclipse themed baby buntings.
Families received baskets full of Sun Chips, Moonpies and Eclipse Gum.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: SOLAR ECLIPSE MAKES ITS WAY ACROSS U.S.
- BAY AREA FREEWAY HALTS AS DRIVERS STOP TO WATCH SOLAR ECLIPSE
- PHOTOS: THE GREAT AMERICAN ECLIPSE 2017
- MISSED THE ECLIPSE? AMERICA’S NEXT ONE IS IN 2024
- TEEN WHO LIVESTREAMED CRASH: ‘I LOOK LIKE A HORRIBLE MONSTER’
- HIGHLY VENOMOUS SNAKE FOUND SLITHERING THROUGH KIDS’ LEGO SET