ANTIOCH (KRON) — A missing 14-year-old boy with special needs from Antioch has been found, police said Tuesday morning.
Harold Rivera was considered at risk because he has the cognitive ability of a fourth grader, according to police.
Rivera had been missing since Monday around 1:00 p.m. after being seen last outside of Black Diamond Middle School.
Details about where and how he was found have not yet been released.
— Lydia Pantazes (@LydiaPantazes) August 22, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- VIDEO: SOLAR ECLIPSE MAKES ITS WAY ACROSS U.S.
- BAY AREA FREEWAY HALTS AS DRIVERS STOP TO WATCH SOLAR ECLIPSE
- PHOTOS: THE GREAT AMERICAN ECLIPSE 2017
- MISSED THE ECLIPSE? AMERICA’S NEXT ONE IS IN 2024
- TEEN WHO LIVESTREAMED CRASH: ‘I LOOK LIKE A HORRIBLE MONSTER’
- HIGHLY VENOMOUS SNAKE FOUND SLITHERING THROUGH KIDS’ LEGO SET