SUNNYVALE (KRON) — Apple’s new spaceship campus is almost done with construction, and there is one neighborhood next to the site that is glad for that.
Neighbors told KRON4 that the last few years have been rough, and they fear it could get worse.
It may sound cool to live next to where Apple’s new headquarters are being built, the now world famous spaceship, but for some, the residential neighbors next door has been years of noise, traffic, and dirt.
Watch the above video to see Gabe Slate’s full report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- POLICE: BABYSITTER ARRESTED FOR MOLESTING GIRL IN SUNNYVALE
- TICKETS TO GO ON SALE FOR SF’S MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM
- CAVALIERS TRADE KYRIE IRVING TO CELTICS
- EARTHQUAKE RATTLES SAN FRANCISCO
- BAY AREA RAPPER KEAK DA SNEAK SHOT IN RICHMOND
- WATCH KRON4 NEWSCASTS LIVE