MILPITAS (KRON) — A gas station in Milpitas has sold a winning Powerball lottery ticket, again.
On Wednesday, the Chevron station, located at 1551 California Circle off Dixon Landing Road, sold a winning ticket worth more than $800,000.
In 2014, the gas station sold a Powerball ticket worth $425 million.
The winner of Wednesday night’s Powerball matched five out of the six numbers. Their identity is unknown at this time.
The Powerball jackpot was up to $758.7 million, the second largest jackpot in U.S. history.
A 53-year-old hospital worker in Massachusetts has claimed the prize.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- NATIONAL PARKS SERVICE APPROVES PERMIT FOR SF RALLY
- REP. SPEIER CALLS PRES. TRUMP A ‘MALIGNANT NARCISSIST’
- TWO LAKE TAHOE SISTERS MISSING AFTER ECLIPSE FESTIVAL
- PAIR CHARGED WITH MURDER AFTER BODIES FOUND IN TUBS OF CHEMICALS
- PIGLETS RESCUED FROM BARN FIRE SERVED TO FIREFIGHTERS AS SAUSAGES
- WATCH KRON4 NEWSCASTS LIVE