SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — There are 13 million skateboarders in this country, and half of them live in California.
For many, San Francisco is the mecca for the sport.
In a city that embraces innovation, creativity, and being environmentally conscious, there is a unique company making skateboards right here in the Bay Area.
KRON4’s Steve Aveson explains.
Watch the above video to see Steve’s full report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- “NO TO MARXISM IN AMERICA” DENIED PERMIT FOR BERKELEY RALLY
- AMAZON: WE’RE LOWERING WHOLE FOODS PRICES ON MONDAY
- CAUGHT ON CAM: WOMAN SUCKER PUNCHED ON SF STREET
- LIST OF RALLIES THIS WEEKEND IN SAN FRANCISCO
- VIDEOS SHOW HIGH SCHOOL CHEERLEADERS FORCED INTO SPLITS
- MAN UPSET AFTER CASINO KICKS HIM OUT FOR POOPING HIS PANTS
- WATCH KRON4 NEWSCASTS LIVE