SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — BART is experiencing a system-wide delay of 20 minutes Monday morning, according to BART officials.
The delay stems from a combination of problems.
Police activity at the Embarcadero Station, and an earlier equipment problem at West Oakland Station are the main issues.
BART recovering: 20 min delay system wide due to an earlier equipment prob on a train at WOAK and police activity at EMBR.
— SFBARTalert (@SFBARTalert) August 28, 2017
Officials say BART is recovering from these problems, but there considerable residual delays.
Riders should leave at least 20 minutes earlier than normal.
BART has not released any details about what prompted the police response at Embarcadero Station.
Stay with KRON4 for updates.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- PATRIOT PRAYER GROUP CANCELS SAN FRANCISCO RALLY
- ORGANIZER OF BERKELEY RALLY ASKS PEOPLE TO STAY AWAY
- DEPUTY ASSISTANT TO PRESIDENT TRUMP GORKA RESIGNS
- TRUMP PARDONS EX-SHERIFF CONVICTED OF DEFYING JUDGE’S ORDER
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: GHOSTLY IMAGE SEEN OUTSIDE HOME
- FOSTER FATHER CHARGED IN BABY’S DEATH
- VIDEO: ‘DISGUSTING’ FOOD SAFETY VIOLATIONS AT CARL’S JR.