TEXAS (KRON)– Neighbors in Houston didn’t allow Hurricane Harvey to stop them from helping a pregnant woman who was going into labor, get to a hospital.
As Hurricane Harvey pounded the city, they formed a human chain in waist-high water to rescue the woman from her apartment.
Her family was having trouble getting through to 911 and that’s when neighbors stepped in to help deliver the baby.
The woman was still in labor when firefighters arrived more than an hour later.
She later gave birth to a healthy baby girl.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- PATRIOT PRAYER GROUP CANCELS SAN FRANCISCO RALLY
- ORGANIZER OF BERKELEY RALLY ASKS PEOPLE TO STAY AWAY
- DEPUTY ASSISTANT TO PRESIDENT TRUMP GORKA RESIGNS
- TRUMP PARDONS EX-SHERIFF CONVICTED OF DEFYING JUDGE’S ORDER
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: GHOSTLY IMAGE SEEN OUTSIDE HOME
- FOSTER FATHER CHARGED IN BABY’S DEATH
- VIDEO: ‘DISGUSTING’ FOOD SAFETY VIOLATIONS AT CARL’S JR.