HOUSTON (KRON) — Shocking video out of Texas shows what looks like an ocean, but it’s not. It’s actually a highway.
The video is Interstate-10 near Winnie, Texas, almost 20 miles inland.
Logan Wheat was in a small boat searching for cattle to move to higher ground.
He said the waves were three to four feet high and almost tipped his boat over.
Wheat found some of the cattle about two miles away in chest deep water.
But he wasn’t able to find all of them.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- HOW TO HELP VICTIMS OF HURRICANE HARVEY
- VALLEJO SCHOOL TEACHER ACCUSED OF DEALING HEROIN, METHADONE
- FAMILY OF 6 PRESUMED DEAD AFTER VAN SINKS IN HARVEY FLOODS
- UNIVERSITY FIRES PROFESSOR WHO BLAMED HARVEY ON GOP VOTE
- 300 GATORS COULD ESCAPE AS TEXAS FLOOD WATERS GROW
- ONLY ON 4: MAN SAYS HE SAVED WOMAN FROM BART ATTACK
- POLICE: MAN KIDNAPPED 7-YEAR-OLD GIRL, THREW HER OFF BRIDGE