BERKELEY (KRON) — Police are looking for a woman they say burglarized dorm rooms on the UC Berkeley campus.
Campus police received a call around 6:15 a.m. Tuesday about a woman ransacking a dorm room of three female students.
When one of the victims confronted her, she took off.
A few hours later, police got a call about a burglary in the same building.
A man had put his laptop on his desk at around 12:05 a.m. and went to sleep. When he woke up at around 9:45 a.m., the laptop was gone.
The victim’s roommate reported seeing a woman loitering the hallway near their room, matching the description given by the previous victims.
Police released a picture of the suspect but did not identify her by name.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- HOW TO HELP VICTIMS OF HURRICANE HARVEY
- SMOKY BAY AREA SKIES DUE TO NORCAL FIRES
- BAY AREA RESIDENTS NAMED AS SUSPECTS IN KILLING OF DEPUTY
- VIDEO: BAY AREA BRACES FOR DANGEROUS HEAT
- ALAMEDA CO. DEPUTIES ARRESTED FOR MISTREATING INMATES
- MASSIVE METH BUST IN SANTA CLARA
- REPEATING RADIO SIGNALS FROM DISTANT GALAXY DETECTED