TEXAS (KRON)– One Texas flood victim took a moment to put everything into perspective.
Aric Harding returned to his home after evacuating to pick up some toys for his seven children.
One of Harding’s sons is an avid piano player and worried the water destroyed the family’s piano.
Harding found the piano survived the flood and decided to play.
A family friend captured the moment on camera and one of Harding’s children posted it online.
Harding said someone who watched the video offered to send him a brand new piano.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- HOW TO HELP VICTIMS OF HURRICANE HARVEY
- 7 VIOLENT RICHMOND STREET GANG MEMBERS ARRESTED
- HARVEY HORROR: SHIVERING TOT FOUND CLINGING TO DROWNED MOM
- SHERIFF’S DEPUTY KILLED IN SACRAMENTO MOTEL SHOOTOUT
- WOMAN WANTED FOR STABBING MAN IN SAN RAFAEL APARTMENT
- MAN’S BODY FOUND ON SIDE OF SAN JOSE ROAD
- DEADLY HIT-AND-RUN ON HWY 4 IN CONCORD