MARIN (KRON)– In Marin, a new train service that runs from San Rafael to Sonoma County Airport has some residents worried about safety.
The Sonoma-Marin area rail transit, SMART, is fully operational and in some areas, it can reach a speed of 79 MPH.
Stanley Roberts witnessed trucks carrying hazardous materials cruising over train tracks rather than stopping. He also saw drivers stopping in the “Keep Clear” areas.
Watch the above video to see Stanley’s full report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SAN FRANCISCO BREAKS ALL-TIME RECORD HIGH
- LIST OF BAY AREA CITIES THAT BROKE RECORD HIGHS
- MAN SUSPECTED OF BEATING KIDS WITH HAMMER
- SMOKE SEEN POURING FROM RUSSIAN CONSULATE IN SF
- VIDEO: NURSE CUFFED FOR REFUSING TO DRAW BLOOD
- THREE CHARGED WITH TORTURE OF 10-YEAR-OLD CHILD
- HOW TO HELP VICTIMS OF HURRICANE HARVEY