SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — On today’s edition of The World According to Gary, Gary Radnich and Darya Folsom talk about NFL preseason coming to a close, Steph Curry joining Hurricane Harvey relief efforts, and a premier NFL running back fills out an application for Dairy Queen.
In the Raiders final preseason game, Marshawn Lynch takes advantage of an opportunity to have some fun with ex-coach Pete Carroll.
The 49ers just got 62 yards closer to a decision on their backup quarterback.
Steph Curry puts his three pointers and money to good use.
For every 3-point shot he made at a charity event, $18,000 was donated to Harvey flood victims.
Curry topped it off with a generous $100,000 donation of his own.
Finally, a top three NFL running back is feeling icy. See who filled out a job application for Dairy Queen and why.
It’s all in today’s edition of The World According to Gary!
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- HOW TO HELP VICTIMS OF HURRICANE HARVEY
- SMOKY BAY AREA SKIES DUE TO NORCAL FIRES
- BAY AREA RESIDENTS NAMED AS SUSPECTS IN KILLING OF DEPUTY
- VIDEO: BAY AREA BRACES FOR DANGEROUS HEAT
- ALAMEDA CO. DEPUTIES ARRESTED FOR MISTREATING INMATES
- MASSIVE METH BUST IN SANTA CLARA
- REPEATING RADIO SIGNALS FROM DISTANT GALAXY DETECTED