KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Krispy Kreme is bringing back its pumpkin spice doughnut, but for one day only.
The doughnut shop chain posted to its Facebook page the Pumpkin Spice Original Glazed doughnut would be available on Friday, September 8, from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. at participating locations.
Krispy Kreme says it’s the same original glazed doughnut everyone loves, but with a hint of cinnamon and pumpkin spice flavor, making it a perfect fall treat.
More information: Find a participating Krispy Kreme store
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SAN FRANCISCO BREAKS ALL-TIME RECORD HIGH
- LIST OF BAY AREA CITIES THAT BROKE RECORD HIGHS
- MAN SUSPECTED OF BEATING KIDS WITH HAMMER
- SMOKE SEEN POURING FROM RUSSIAN CONSULATE IN SF
- VIDEO: NURSE CUFFED FOR REFUSING TO DRAW BLOOD
- THREE CHARGED WITH TORTURE OF 10-YEAR-OLD CHILD
- HOW TO HELP VICTIMS OF HURRICANE HARVEY