EMERYVILLE (KRON)–On Saturday Emeryville police responded to a take-over robbery at a Target store.
According to police, the take-over robbery occurred at the Target store located at 1555 40th Street. Date: September 2, 2017
Three masked men walked into the store and demanded customers to get on the floor. Officers said at least two of the suspects were armed. One suspect was armed with a handgun and the other had a rifle.
Police said the suspect took money from the cash register and fled the scene in and silver four door sedan.
Police are currently investigating and will provide more information as it comes.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SAN FRANCISCO BREAKS ALL-TIME RECORD HIGH
- LIST OF BAY AREA CITIES THAT BROKE RECORD HIGHS
- MAN SUSPECTED OF BEATING KIDS WITH HAMMER
- SMOKE SEEN POURING FROM RUSSIAN CONSULATE IN SF
- VIDEO: NURSE CUFFED FOR REFUSING TO DRAW BLOOD
- THREE CHARGED WITH TORTURE OF 10-YEAR-OLD CHILD
- HOW TO HELP VICTIMS OF HURRICANE HARVEY