SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — In today’s edition of The World According to Gary, Gary Radnich and Darya Folsom talk about a wild weekend of college football.
Gary’s Alma mater invited a lower ranked team to come play in their stadium for $600k – But they were the ones who were lower, in cash and in spirits, when the final whistle was blown.
Texas A&M was also down and out after blowing a 34 point lead to UCLA, punctuated by the Bruin’s game-winning touchdown scored in the final minute.
The final score of that thriller was 45-44.
Finally – A special moment tugged the nation’s heart strings when USC’s blind long snapper made his first appearance in a regular season game.
He lost both eyes to cancer as a child, but continues to follow his passion for football.
On Saturday, he snapped the ball for the extra point on the team’s last touchdown of the day.
It was an uplifting display of good sportsmanship on both sides of the ball.
Tune into the KRON4 Morning News everyday at 7:45 a.m./9:45 a.m. to catch Darya and Gary’s take on the latest sports headlines!
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SAN FRANCISCO BREAKS ALL-TIME RECORD HIGH
- LIST OF BAY AREA CITIES THAT BROKE RECORD HIGHS
- MAN SUSPECTED OF BEATING KIDS WITH HAMMER
- SMOKE SEEN POURING FROM RUSSIAN CONSULATE IN SF
- VIDEO: NURSE CUFFED FOR REFUSING TO DRAW BLOOD
- THREE CHARGED WITH TORTURE OF 10-YEAR-OLD CHILD
- HOW TO HELP VICTIMS OF HURRICANE HARVEY