DUBLIN (KRON) — Police are searching for two women who walked away from a minimum-security prison in Dublin.
Anna Armstrong, 34, and Irene Mitchell, 37, escaped the Satellite Prison Camp Monday evening shortly after 7 p.m.
Both were serving time on federal drug charges.
Marshals and state authorities are actively searching for the two women.
Armstrong is described as a white woman with black hair and brown eyes who stands around 5 feet 5 inches and weighs about 175 pounds.
She was sentenced in the Southern District of California to a 63-month sentence for Importation of Methamphetamine, with a projected release date of May 26, 2021.
Mitchell is described as a Native American woman with black hair and brown eyes who is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs 180 pounds.
She was sentenced in the District of Montana to a 132-month sentence for Conspiracy with Intent to Distribute Methamphetemine, with a projected release date of June 29, 2022.
Anyone with information about these individuals should contact the U.S. Marshals Service at (415) 436-7600.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- CHARLES MANSON FOLLOWER GRANTED PAROLE
- RAY LEWIS: TWEET COST KAEPERNICK JOB WITH RAVENS
- VIDEO: LAS VEGAS POLICE HANDCUFF SEAHAWKS’ BENNETT
- 15-YEAR-OLD SUSPECTED OF STARTING OREGON FIRE
- MAN ARRESTED FOR SHOOTING DEER TO DEATH
- NOOSE FOUND AT EAST BAY HIGH SCHOOL
- DONATE TO KRON4’S HARVEY RELIEF FUND