SAN FRANCISCO (KRON)–The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) created a rumor control page centered around Hurricane Irma.
FEMA wants to ensure the public can verify what details surrounding Hurricane Irma are true and what is not.
Click here to view the page.
— FEMA (@fema) September 8, 2017
MORE HURRICANE IRMA COVERAGE:
- Forecasters say Irma’s prime target is now Tampa, not Miami
- Irma forecast to hit Florida Keys at daybreak
- States sending 7K National Guardsmen to Florida
- Trump urges anyone in Irma’s path to ‘get out of its way’
- As Irma nears Florida, concern for animals a major issue