FLORIDA (KRON)–It was the quick thinking of a little girl, that saved three families after a house fire broke out in Florida on Saturday.
As Hurricane Irma closes in on South Florida, 10 adults and five children remain displaced after the fire tore through their home.
The fire department responded around noon and put out the blaze.
An official later tweeted that the fire was caused by an electrical issue related to Hurricane Irma.
The Red Cross stepped in to help the families.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- US APPEALS COURT REJECTS TRUMP’S LIMITED VIEW OF TRAVEL BAN
- DATA FROM 143 MILLION AMERICANS EXPOSED IN HACK
- OAKLAND FIRE CAPTAIN ARRESTED ON CHILD PORN CHARGES
- 4 ROBBERY SUSPECTS DETAINED IN OAKLAND
- FEMALE INMATES WALK AWAY FROM DUBLIN PRISON
- JUDGE: BRAIN DEAD GIRL MAY STILL BE ALIVE
- 15-YEAR-OLD GIRL HELD 29 DAYS, TIED UP AND RAPED