OAKLAND (KRON)–Friends and family of a 40-year-old man who was dragged to death in Oakland, gathered to celebrate his life on Saturday.
Guests streamed into The New Parish to celebrate the life of David Deporis.
Deporis was murdered on Aug. 9 and his killer is still roaming the streets.
He had chased after the person who stole his laptop while sitting at a cafe in Oakland’s Temescal neighborhood.
The thief got into a vehicle, which began driving off down Rich Street with Deporis holding onto the car.
The Oakland Police Department released photos of a person of interest.
Investigators said he was seen in the area during the time of the murder and was driving a red mid-size Audi SUV.
- US APPEALS COURT REJECTS TRUMP’S LIMITED VIEW OF TRAVEL BAN
- DATA FROM 143 MILLION AMERICANS EXPOSED IN HACK
- OAKLAND FIRE CAPTAIN ARRESTED ON CHILD PORN CHARGES
- 4 ROBBERY SUSPECTS DETAINED IN OAKLAND
- FEMALE INMATES WALK AWAY FROM DUBLIN PRISON
- JUDGE: BRAIN DEAD GIRL MAY STILL BE ALIVE
- 15-YEAR-OLD GIRL HELD 29 DAYS, TIED UP AND RAPED