VACAVILLE(AP) — State transportation officials are warning of likely travel delays when a section of Interstate 80 in the Vacaville area is closed overnight to allow for demolition of a bridge.
Caltrans says the key route between San Francisco and Sacramento will see closures just east of Vacaville from late Saturday through Sunday morning.
Detour signs will be posted, and the California Highway Patrol will help direct drivers.
Crews will demolish the Midway Road Bridge.
A replacement bridge is expected to be completed by spring 2018.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- US APPEALS COURT REJECTS TRUMP’S LIMITED VIEW OF TRAVEL BAN
- DATA FROM 143 MILLION AMERICANS EXPOSED IN HACK
- OAKLAND FIRE CAPTAIN ARRESTED ON CHILD PORN CHARGES
- 4 ROBBERY SUSPECTS DETAINED IN OAKLAND
- FEMALE INMATES WALK AWAY FROM DUBLIN PRISON
- JUDGE: BRAIN DEAD GIRL MAY STILL BE ALIVE
- 15-YEAR-OLD GIRL HELD 29 DAYS, TIED UP AND RAPED