OAKLAND (KRON)–Thousands flooded the streets of Oakland for the city’s Pride parade on Sunday.
The parade made its way up Broadway and came to a stop in front of city hall.
The parade wasn’t the only attraction; attendees also enjoyed live music and family friendly activities.
The city aimed to celebrate the cultures and diversity of the LGBT community.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- US APPEALS COURT REJECTS TRUMP’S LIMITED VIEW OF TRAVEL BAN
- DATA FROM 143 MILLION AMERICANS EXPOSED IN HACK
- OAKLAND FIRE CAPTAIN ARRESTED ON CHILD PORN CHARGES
- 4 ROBBERY SUSPECTS DETAINED IN OAKLAND
- FEMALE INMATES WALK AWAY FROM DUBLIN PRISON
- JUDGE: BRAIN DEAD GIRL MAY STILL BE ALIVE
- 15-YEAR-OLD GIRL HELD 29 DAYS, TIED UP AND RAPED