CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) — An officer holds his daughter’s cheeks and kisses her as it pours on them both, saying goodbye before going on duty during Hurricane Irma.
The photo, shared by the Clearwater Police Department, quickly spread across social media.
Officer Seth Stiers is seen giving, Lola, 7, a kiss in the photo.
Clearwater is just West of Tampa, which is expected to bear the brunt of Hurricane Irma’s strength.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- US APPEALS COURT REJECTS TRUMP’S LIMITED VIEW OF TRAVEL BAN
- DATA FROM 143 MILLION AMERICANS EXPOSED IN HACK
- OAKLAND FIRE CAPTAIN ARRESTED ON CHILD PORN CHARGES
- 4 ROBBERY SUSPECTS DETAINED IN OAKLAND
- FEMALE INMATES WALK AWAY FROM DUBLIN PRISON
- JUDGE: BRAIN DEAD GIRL MAY STILL BE ALIVE
- 15-YEAR-OLD GIRL HELD 29 DAYS, TIED UP AND RAPED