SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — In an effort to calm traffic and make it safe for drivers and bicyclists, the city of San Francisco is constantly looking for ways to make changes.
Unfortunately, not all changes are met with open arms.
Old habits are hard to break, but apparently, old parking habits are even harder.
People Behaving Badly’s Stanley Roberts explains on in the video above.
— Stanley Roberts (@SRobertsKRON4) September 11, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- US APPEALS COURT REJECTS TRUMP’S LIMITED VIEW OF TRAVEL BAN
- DATA FROM 143 MILLION AMERICANS EXPOSED IN HACK
- OAKLAND FIRE CAPTAIN ARRESTED ON CHILD PORN CHARGES
- 4 ROBBERY SUSPECTS DETAINED IN OAKLAND
- FEMALE INMATES WALK AWAY FROM DUBLIN PRISON
- JUDGE: BRAIN DEAD GIRL MAY STILL BE ALIVE
- 15-YEAR-OLD GIRL HELD 29 DAYS, TIED UP AND RAPED