SAN JOSE (KRON) — Two San Jose schools were put on lockdown and searched Monday after a student reported that someone had a gun on campus.
At 11:54 a.m., Fammatre Elementary located at 2800 New Jersey Ave was put on lockdown after a student said an adult was in a bathroom with a gun, police said.
The school was placed on lockdown as officers began to search the campus.
Officers who searched the school did not find anything.
As a precaution, Ida Price Middle School was also searched because it is nearby.
Police did not locate a suspect and have lifted the lockdowns for both schools.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- US APPEALS COURT REJECTS TRUMP’S LIMITED VIEW OF TRAVEL BAN
- DATA FROM 143 MILLION AMERICANS EXPOSED IN HACK
- OAKLAND FIRE CAPTAIN ARRESTED ON CHILD PORN CHARGES
- 4 ROBBERY SUSPECTS DETAINED IN OAKLAND
- FEMALE INMATES WALK AWAY FROM DUBLIN PRISON
- JUDGE: BRAIN DEAD GIRL MAY STILL BE ALIVE
- 15-YEAR-OLD GIRL HELD 29 DAYS, TIED UP AND RAPED