NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – A 26-year-old woman accused of shooting a homeless man last month is in police custody.
Police said Katie Quackenbush is charged with attempted murder for the Aug. 26 shooting near Music Row.
It was previously reported the victim was sleeping in front of a building not far from 19th Avenue and Chet Atkins Place when a Lexus SUV pulled up and fired two shots. The man was shot in the abdomen.
The victim was critically injured in the shooting and an update on his condition has not been released.
A motive was not immediately released.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- US APPEALS COURT REJECTS TRUMP’S LIMITED VIEW OF TRAVEL BAN
- DATA FROM 143 MILLION AMERICANS EXPOSED IN HACK
- OAKLAND FIRE CAPTAIN ARRESTED ON CHILD PORN CHARGES
- 4 ROBBERY SUSPECTS DETAINED IN OAKLAND
- FEMALE INMATES WALK AWAY FROM DUBLIN PRISON
- JUDGE: BRAIN DEAD GIRL MAY STILL BE ALIVE
- 15-YEAR-OLD GIRL HELD 29 DAYS, TIED UP AND RAPED