SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — It’s a story we’ve been covering for years.
It started in Honolulu, and now, it may soon be coming to the entire State of California.
Texting and walking may soon be illegal.
And if there’s a chance to break the rules–or a potential rule–you know Stanley Roberts is right in the middle of it.
Watch the above video to see Stanley’s full report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- BAY AREA SEES MORE THAN 800 LIGHTNING STRIKES DURING THUNDERSTORM
- VIDEO: MOUSE IN MRS. FIELD’S COOKIE DISPLAY CASE
- VIDEO: U.C. BERKELEY OFFICER TAKES HOT DOG VENDOR’S MONEY
- TRANS ACTIVIST SHOT, KILLED OUTSIDE SAN FRANCISCO CLUB
- KENTUCKY BOY FOUND DEAD AFTER BEING ABDUCTED WITH HIS MOTHER
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: OLD PARKING HABITS ARE HARD TO BREAK