SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Almost 2,000 Bay Area PG&E customers are without power Tuesday morning, company officials said.
A flurry of thunder and lightning-related incidents are what caused the outages for 1,872 PG&E customers.
Here’s a breakdown of how many people are still waiting for power to be restored:
- San Francisco – 541 customers
- Peninsula – 565 customers
- East Bay – 261 customers
- South Bay – 405 customers
- North Bay – 100 customers
No estimate was given for a time of restoration.
Stay with KRON4 for updates.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- BAY AREA SEES MORE THAN 800 LIGHTNING STRIKES DURING THUNDERSTORM
- VIDEO: MOUSE IN MRS. FIELD’S COOKIE DISPLAY CASE
- VIDEO: U.C. BERKELEY OFFICER TAKES HOT DOG VENDOR’S MONEY
- TRANS ACTIVIST SHOT, KILLED OUTSIDE SAN FRANCISCO CLUB
- KENTUCKY BOY FOUND DEAD AFTER BEING ABDUCTED WITH HIS MOTHER
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: OLD PARKING HABITS ARE HARD TO BREAK