SANTA ROSA (KRON) — Police are on the hunt Wednesday night for a suspect in connection with a bank robbery in Santa Rosa.
It happened around 11 a.m. at the Chase Bank in the 2700 block of Yulupa Avenue.
Police say the suspect walked into the bank waiving a handgun and demanded money before leaving in an unknown direction.
The suspect is described as a thin, white man who wore a black bandana over his face, a flat-bill baseball hat with a yellow bill, sporting a black hooded sweatshirt or jacket with designs on it.
The man had a black handgun.
No one inside the bank was injured.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- WATER NOT DRINKABLE, USABLE IN PARTS OF ALAMEDA
- OAKLAND A’S SETTLE ON SITE FOR NEW BALLPARK
- 6 DIE AFTER NURSING HOME LEFT WITH NO A/C FROM IRMA
- TRIPLE SHOOTING LEAVES 1 DEAD IN SAN FRANCISCO
- ‘WORST 45 MIN. OF MY LIFE:’ POLICE WARN OF KIDNAPPING SCAM
- DOWNLOAD THE BRAND NEW KRON4 NEWS APP