SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Viewer video shows an SUV rolling down a steep hill in San Francisco’s North Beach neighborhood as part of the filming of “Ant-Man and the Wasp.”
Crews are in town shooting scenes for the Ant-Man sequel to Marvel’s 2015 movie starring Paul Rudd and Michael Douglas.
This appears to be an action scene.
A KRON4 viewer sent us some video of a car being flipped several times during a car chase.
The movie is set to be released in 2018.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- WATER NOT DRINKABLE, USABLE IN PARTS OF ALAMEDA
- OAKLAND A’S SETTLE ON SITE FOR NEW BALLPARK
- 6 DIE AFTER NURSING HOME LEFT WITH NO A/C FROM IRMA
- TRIPLE SHOOTING LEAVES 1 DEAD IN SAN FRANCISCO
- ‘WORST 45 MIN. OF MY LIFE:’ POLICE WARN OF KIDNAPPING SCAM
- DOWNLOAD THE BRAND NEW KRON4 NEWS APP