PLEASANT HILL (KRON)–Pleasant Hill police are searching for missing 56-year-old man who was last seen on Wednesday night.
According to police, Steve Kalcich was last seen around 8:00 p.m. at a care facility on Boyd Road.
Kalcich suffers from dementia and uses a cane. He walks with a limp and has a brace on his left arm and leg, officers said.
Kalcich is described as a white man, approximately 5’5″ tall, 145 pounds, short gray hair, gray mustache, wearing a dark shirt and pants.
Police said it is unknown where he may have gone.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- WATER NOT DRINKABLE, USABLE IN PARTS OF ALAMEDA
- OAKLAND A’S SETTLE ON SITE FOR NEW BALLPARK
- 6 DIE AFTER NURSING HOME LEFT WITH NO A/C FROM IRMA
- TRIPLE SHOOTING LEAVES 1 DEAD IN SAN FRANCISCO
- ‘WORST 45 MIN. OF MY LIFE:’ POLICE WARN OF KIDNAPPING SCAM
- DOWNLOAD THE BRAND NEW KRON4 NEWS APP