OAKLAND (KRON) — The NBA teams, along with FedEx, teamed up to assist with the rescue of more than 100 dogs and cats that were displaced from Miami shelters due to hurricane Irma.
Video taken Friday morning shows members of the Miami Heat helping to load the animals on a plane that was actually donated by FedEx.
And on Friday afternoon, a plane landed in Oakland.
— hermela aregawi (@HermelaTV) September 16, 2017
Warriors players and staff were there to welcome the Bay Area’s newest members.
Zaza Pachulia, Jordan Bell, Willie Green and Adonal Foyle were all there to help the animals find a new home.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SUSPECT IN STOLEN GUN MURDER IS UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANT
- 9 ARRESTED DURING BEN SHAPIRO PROTEST IN BERKELY
- DAD SHOOTS, KILLS INTRUDER WHO BROKE INTO WRONG HOME
- VICTIM TOOK PICTURES OF ROAD RAGE SUSPECT BEFORE BEING KILLED
- POLICE: WOMAN FINDS BOYFRIEND ON 12-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER, STABS HIM
- VICTIM TOLD SUSPECT: I KNEW YOU WOULD ‘SHOOT UP THE SCHOOL’
- DOWNLOAD THE BRAND NEW KRON4 NEWS APP