SACRAMENTO (FOX40)— The man accused of beating a mother and her two children with a hammer Sept. 1 was also charged with lewd acts with a child under 14.
Police arrested Chaney in Nevada after he stole Elizabeth Salone’s car and fled the South Sacramento home where he attacked her and her 7-year-old daughter and 8-year-old son.
Chaney will appear in court on Sept. 21.
A GoFundMe was created for the family to help them recover.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SUSPECT IN STOLEN GUN MURDER IS UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANT
- 9 ARRESTED DURING BEN SHAPIRO PROTEST IN BERKELY
- DAD SHOOTS, KILLS INTRUDER WHO BROKE INTO WRONG HOME
- VICTIM TOOK PICTURES OF ROAD RAGE SUSPECT BEFORE BEING KILLED
- POLICE: WOMAN FINDS BOYFRIEND ON 12-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER, STABS HIM
- VICTIM TOLD SUSPECT: I KNEW YOU WOULD ‘SHOOT UP THE SCHOOL’
- DOWNLOAD THE BRAND NEW KRON4 NEWS APP