OAKLAND (KRON)–Other than a win, there was a sweet treat for Raiders fans in the Bay Area ahead of Sunday’s game.
Oakland native and Raiders running back, Marshawn Lynch, teamed up with Skittles to give fans free candy.
The candy was available three hours before the game.
“You gotta love Marshawn for taking care of the people,” said Raiders fan Juan Hernandez.
Fans of the silver and black lined up to get a free cup of skittles.
Lynch said the candy has been apart of his gameday routine since he launched his football career.
The sugar rush may have helped him propel the team to victory as they beat the Jets, 45-20.
The offer was a one-time deal.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SUSPECT IN STOLEN GUN MURDER IS UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANT
- 9 ARRESTED DURING BEN SHAPIRO PROTEST IN BERKELY
- DAD SHOOTS, KILLS INTRUDER WHO BROKE INTO WRONG HOME
- VICTIM TOOK PICTURES OF ROAD RAGE SUSPECT BEFORE BEING KILLED
- POLICE: WOMAN FINDS BOYFRIEND ON 12-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER, STABS HIM
- VICTIM TOLD SUSPECT: I KNEW YOU WOULD ‘SHOOT UP THE SCHOOL’
- DOWNLOAD THE BRAND NEW KRON4 NEWS APP