SAN LORENZO (KRON) — A man in Texas is being charged for the death of an 83-year-old San Lorenzo woman in July.
On Jul. 16 at around 7:15 p.m., authorities say Sean Wallace assaulted Ru Feng at her independent living facility on Kent Avenue.
She was found unconscious on the lobby floor of the facility.
Feng was taken to a hospital where she died two days later.
Authorities originally thought Feng suffered a medical episode and fell on the floor.
Surveillance footage later showed Wallace, 30, of Cedar Hill, Texas, attacking Feng.
Wallace was arrested in Texas and extradited back to the Bay Area.
He is now in custody at the Santa Rita Jail where he is facing murder charges.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- PHOTOS OF SUSPECT WHO TRIED TO ROB BART RIDER WITH NOTE
- UNSECURED GUN STOLEN FROM SF SHERIFF’S DEPUTY’S CAR
- CALIFORNIA DAD PLEADS NOT GUILTY IN DEATHS OF HIS CHILDREN
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HITTING SAN LEANDRO OFFICERS WITH CAR
- VIDEO: YOUNG IMMIGRANTS SHOUT DOWN NANCY PELOSI
- POLICE: WOMAN SHOT BOYFRIEND, DISMEMBERED BODY
- DOWNLOAD THE BRAND NEW KRON4 NEWS APP