SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — One of the busiest spots in San Francisco is the area near Aquatic Park.
Tourists are everywhere. Maybe there’s a language barrier issue with some people, but that’s definitely not the issue with all.
KRON4’s Stanley Roberts says every day is opposite day in San Francisco.
To prove his point, he headed to Aquatic Park, where almost every sign is ignored.
Watch the video above to see Stanley catch some people behaving badly.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- PHOTOS OF SUSPECT WHO TRIED TO ROB BART RIDER WITH NOTE
- UNSECURED GUN STOLEN FROM SF SHERIFF’S DEPUTY’S CAR
- CALIFORNIA DAD PLEADS NOT GUILTY IN DEATHS OF HIS CHILDREN
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HITTING SAN LEANDRO OFFICERS WITH CAR
- VIDEO: YOUNG IMMIGRANTS SHOUT DOWN NANCY PELOSI
- POLICE: WOMAN SHOT BOYFRIEND, DISMEMBERED BODY
- DOWNLOAD THE BRAND NEW KRON4 NEWS APP