SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — It’s not an Irish coffee, but it’s apparently the next best thing.
Starbucks has debuted its new whiskey-flavored coffee.
There’s no alcohol in the coffee.
It’s made by placing unroasted Indonesian coffee beans in empty barrels that once had aged whiskey inside.
Company officials say this allows the beans to soak the flavor.
This coffee is available in select Starbucks reserve bars across the country.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- PHOTOS OF SUSPECT WHO TRIED TO ROB BART RIDER WITH NOTE
- UNSECURED GUN STOLEN FROM SF SHERIFF’S DEPUTY’S CAR
- CALIFORNIA DAD PLEADS NOT GUILTY IN DEATHS OF HIS CHILDREN
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HITTING SAN LEANDRO OFFICERS WITH CAR
- VIDEO: YOUNG IMMIGRANTS SHOUT DOWN NANCY PELOSI
- POLICE: WOMAN SHOT BOYFRIEND, DISMEMBERED BODY
- DOWNLOAD THE BRAND NEW KRON4 NEWS APP