RICHMOND (KRON) — A shelter-in-place had been issued in Richmond on Wednesday afternoon due to a 3-to-4 inch gas line break, firefighters said.
But at around 7:30 p.m., the order was lifted.
The shelter-in-place was happening at Kaiser Hospital and the Hacienda Apartments.
A two-block radius was impacted before crews fixed the situation.
Repairs are expected to be finished by Thursday morning.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- PHOTOS OF SUSPECT WHO TRIED TO ROB BART RIDER WITH NOTE
- UNSECURED GUN STOLEN FROM SF SHERIFF’S DEPUTY’S CAR
- CALIFORNIA DAD PLEADS NOT GUILTY IN DEATHS OF HIS CHILDREN
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HITTING SAN LEANDRO OFFICERS WITH CAR
- VIDEO: YOUNG IMMIGRANTS SHOUT DOWN NANCY PELOSI
- POLICE: WOMAN SHOT BOYFRIEND, DISMEMBERED BODY
- DOWNLOAD THE BRAND NEW KRON4 NEWS APP