REDWOOD CITY (KRON)–The San Mateo County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a man accused of grabbing a 15-year-old girl in Redwood City Sunday night.
The incident happened around 9:00 p.m. in the 2500 block of Middlefield Road.
According to deputies, the suspect told the victim that something bad was going to happen to her, grabbed her hand and kept her from walking away.
The girl feared for her safety, pulled away and ran from the suspect, deputies said.
The suspect fled on foot in an unknown direction.
He’s described as a black man, 5 “10, 160 to 180 pounds, wearing all black clothing.
— San Mateo County S.O (@SMCSheriff) September 20, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MAGNITUDE-6.1 EARTHQUAKE STRIKES OFF COAST OF JAPAN
- PERSONS OF INTEREST SOUGHT IN MURDER OF OAKLAND TEACHER
- KAISER HOSPITAL IN RICHMOND SHELTERS IN PLACE DUE TO GAS LEAK
- SUSPECT PLANS TO SUE ‘HERO’ WHO STOPPED ARMED ROBBERY
- JOGGER WON’T STOP POOPING IN FRONT OF FAMILY’S HOME
- ‘END OF THE WORLD’ SEPT. 23? NASA SAYS DON’T COUNT ON IT
- DOWNLOAD THE BRAND NEW KRON4 NEWS APP