SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Safeties Jaquiski Tartt and Jimmie Ward are active for the San Francisco 49ers despite being listed as questionable on the injury report.
Tartt is dealing with a neck injury and Ward has been bothered by a hamstring injury, but both will play against the Los Angeles Rams on Thursday night. Starting strong safety Eric Reid is out with a knee injury.
The inactive players for the Rams are quarterback Brandon Allen, cornerback Kayvon Webster (shoulder), running back Malcolm Brown (hamstring), safety Marqui Christian, linebacker Ejuan Price, and tackles Andrew Donnal and Cornelius Lucas.
The other players out for San Francisco are linebacker Reuben Foster (ankle), cornerback Ahkello Witherspoon, offensive lineman Erik Magnuson, receiver Kendrick Bourne, linebacker Pita Taumoepenu and defensive lineman Xavier Cooper.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MAGNITUDE-6.1 EARTHQUAKE STRIKES OFF COAST OF JAPAN
- PERSONS OF INTEREST SOUGHT IN MURDER OF OAKLAND TEACHER
- KAISER HOSPITAL IN RICHMOND SHELTERS IN PLACE DUE TO GAS LEAK
- SUSPECT PLANS TO SUE ‘HERO’ WHO STOPPED ARMED ROBBERY
- JOGGER WON’T STOP POOPING IN FRONT OF FAMILY’S HOME
- ‘END OF THE WORLD’ SEPT. 23? NASA SAYS DON’T COUNT ON IT
- DOWNLOAD THE BRAND NEW KRON4 NEWS APP