MILL VALLEY (KRON) — A pregnant woman was hurt after a multi-car accident in a Mill Valley In-N-Out parking lot on Tuesday.
A person was driving northbound on Highway 101 when they lost control (believed to be due to a medical emergency), the California Highway Patrol said.
The person collided with five or six other vehicles. Six-to-eight people were transported to the hospital, including a pregnant woman.
Two of those injured are in critical condition, according to Marin Fire.
There is no word on the condition of the pregnant woman.
Stay with KRON4 for updates on this breaking news story on-air, online, and on the KRON4 app.
Pregnant Woman Hit
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- GUNS STOLEN IN OAKLAND FROM OFF-DUTY OFFICER’S CAR
- BERKELEY POLICE DISCOVER $1 MILLION WORTH OF ‘SHROOMS’
- NORTH KOREA SAYS TRUMP HAS ‘DECLARED WAR’ ON HIS COUNTRY
- BAY BRIDGE BILLBOARD CALLS FOR IMPEACHMENT OF TRUMP
- AYESHA CURRY, LEBRON JAMES REACT TO TRUMP’S TWEET
- BOY DIES FROM HAMMER ATTACK AFTER TRYING TO PROTECT SISTER
- SF FLEET WEEK 2017: SCHEDULE OF EVENTS