OAKLAND (KRON) — There’s no truth to reports the Oakland Raiders want to extend their lease at the Oakland Coliseum, according to the executive director of the Coliseum Authority.
The Raiders’ current agreement takes them through the 2018 season.
After that, they’re supposed to move to Las Vegas.
KRON4 was told the Raiders need to finalize a deal with Las Vegas before they can negotiate with the Coliseum Authority.
There had been talks of the Raiders possibly being forced out or moving following this season, but that hasn’t happened.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- GUNS STOLEN IN OAKLAND FROM OFF-DUTY OFFICER’S CAR
- BERKELEY POLICE DISCOVER $1 MILLION WORTH OF ‘SHROOMS’
- NORTH KOREA SAYS TRUMP HAS ‘DECLARED WAR’ ON HIS COUNTRY
- BAY BRIDGE BILLBOARD CALLS FOR IMPEACHMENT OF TRUMP
- AYESHA CURRY, LEBRON JAMES REACT TO TRUMP’S TWEET
- BOY DIES FROM HAMMER ATTACK AFTER TRYING TO PROTECT SISTER
- SF FLEET WEEK 2017: SCHEDULE OF EVENTS