(KRON) Temperatures across the Bay Area are soaring into the 80’s and 90’s in almost all locations Wednesday afternoon.
It is currently 83 in San Francisco, 90 in Santa Rosa, 87 in Concord and 89 in San Jose.
You can check current temperatures in KRON4’s weather center.
A Red Flag warning for most of the Bay Area has been canceled. Conditions for wildfires remains high.
— NWS Bay Area (@NWSBayArea) September 27, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- GUNS STOLEN IN OAKLAND FROM OFF-DUTY OFFICER’S CAR
- BERKELEY POLICE DISCOVER $1 MILLION WORTH OF ‘SHROOMS’
- NORTH KOREA SAYS TRUMP HAS ‘DECLARED WAR’ ON HIS COUNTRY
- BAY BRIDGE BILLBOARD CALLS FOR IMPEACHMENT OF TRUMP
- AYESHA CURRY, LEBRON JAMES REACT TO TRUMP’S TWEET
- BOY DIES FROM HAMMER ATTACK AFTER TRYING TO PROTECT SISTER
- SF FLEET WEEK 2017: SCHEDULE OF EVENTS