BERKELEY (KRON) — U.C. Berkeley’s Sproul Plaza was evacuated Wednesday afternoon due to a suspicious package.
Police evacuated the southwest area and upper area of Sproul Plaza and the MLK/Student Union as they investigated.
Alameda County Sheriff’s said that the suspicious device was unfounded.
Stay with KRON4 News for updates
— Alameda Co. Sheriff (@ACSOSheriffs) September 27, 2017
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- GUNS STOLEN IN OAKLAND FROM OFF-DUTY OFFICER’S CAR
- BERKELEY POLICE DISCOVER $1 MILLION WORTH OF ‘SHROOMS’
- NORTH KOREA SAYS TRUMP HAS ‘DECLARED WAR’ ON HIS COUNTRY
- BAY BRIDGE BILLBOARD CALLS FOR IMPEACHMENT OF TRUMP
- AYESHA CURRY, LEBRON JAMES REACT TO TRUMP’S TWEET
- BOY DIES FROM HAMMER ATTACK AFTER TRYING TO PROTECT SISTER
- SF FLEET WEEK 2017: SCHEDULE OF EVENTS