SAN JOSE (KRON) — A fond farewell on Friday for a beloved South Bay activist who stood up for immigrants, gay rights, and higher wages for fast food workers.
KRON4’s Rob Fladeboe reports on the emotional memorial for a woman who was known as “the voice of the people.”
Watch the above video to see Rob’s full report.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- SEX OFFENDER ARRESTED IN GIRL’S BATHROOM
- BART COMMUTER SAYS HE URINATES ON TRAINS
- PEOPLE BEHAVING BADLY: CRACKDOWN ON DRIVERS
- ROCK SLIDES HIT YOSEMITE’S EL CAPITAN
- EAST BAY FAMILY OUTRAGED AFTER DAUGHTER BEAT UP AT SCHOOL
- POLICE: TEEN CAUGHT HAVING SEX WITH WIENER DOG, AGAIN
- SF FLEET WEEK 2017: SCHEDULE OF EVENTS