OAKLAND (KRON) — Bay Area concertgoers returned home Monday afternoon from Las Vegas with harrowing tales of the shooting massacre Sunday night.
Many had stories to share about how they had survived the gunman’s rampage.
KRON4’s Terisa Estacio talked with some of them as they returned.
Watch the above video to see Terisa’s full report.
Brief ACFD Statement Regarding the Las Vegas Mass Shooting: pic.twitter.com/FLMw8WY3cb
— Alameda County Fire (@AlamedaCoFire) October 2, 2017
Las Vegas concert shooting
- SNIPER IN HIGH-RISE HOTEL KILLS AT LEAST 58 IN LAS VEGAS
- LAS VEGAS SHOOTER WAS RETIRED, HAD NO CRIMINAL RECORD
- LIVE COVERAGE: KRON4’S LAS VEGAS SISTER STATION
- LAS VEGAS MASSACRE: CONCERT VICTIMS TALK ABOUT SHOOTING
- LAS VEGAS ATTACK IS DEADLIEST SHOOTING IN MODERN US HISTORY
- WOMAN SAYS HUSBAND DIED TRYING TO SAVE HER IN LAS VEGAS SHOOTING ATTACK
- LAS VEGAS SHOOTER’S DAD WAS A BANK ROBBER ON THE FBI MOST WANTED LIST