UPDATE: A family member says that Stacee Etcheber has died
NOVATO (KRON) — The wife of a San Francisco Police Officer is missing in the Las Vegas concert shooting.
Stacee Etcheber of Novato has not been heard from since the shooting started. Stacee didn’t have her cell phone or ID at the concert.
Her husband Vinnie Etcheber is a San Francisco Police Officer.
Here is a statement from Martin Halloran, the president of the San Francisco Police Officer’s Associaton:
SAN FRANCISCO – SFPD Officer Vinnie Etcheber and his wife, Stacee Etcheber, attended last night’s outdoor country music festival in Las Vegas. When the shooting began, Officer Etcheber told his wife to run while he began to render aid to those wounded. As of 4:00 P.M. PST on Monday, October 2, 2017, Stacee is still missing. She did not have a cell phone with her at the concert and she gave her identification to her husband when the concert started. Officer Etcheber is in contact with the FBI and Las Vegas PD.
Stacee’s picture is included below. A crew of fellow SFPOA members is heading to Las Vegas now to be with Officer Etcheber and I will join them tomorrow. Please share her photo with anyone and everyone who could help find her.
Las Vegas concert shooting
- SNIPER IN HIGH-RISE HOTEL KILLS AT LEAST 58 IN LAS VEGAS
- LAS VEGAS SHOOTER WAS RETIRED, HAD NO CRIMINAL RECORD
- LIVE COVERAGE: KRON4’S LAS VEGAS SISTER STATION
- LAS VEGAS MASSACRE: CONCERT VICTIMS TALK ABOUT SHOOTING
- LAS VEGAS ATTACK IS DEADLIEST SHOOTING IN MODERN US HISTORY
- WOMAN SAYS HUSBAND DIED TRYING TO SAVE HER IN LAS VEGAS SHOOTING ATTACK
- LAS VEGAS SHOOTER’S DAD WAS A BANK ROBBER ON THE FBI MOST WANTED LIST
— Maureen Kelly (@KRON4MKelly) October 2, 2017